Tuesday, March 21, 2017
REUNION QUIZ by Suri Amarasekera
I have given the answers at the end ….. See how accurate your recall is. --Suri--
1. Name the female student who had the audacity to go to Prof Koch’s toilet in the Physiology block , to answer an urgent call of nature and saw Prof with his pants down.
22. Name the male student who was overheard complaining to his female companion after a Parasitology lecture “if we hold hands we get Scabies, if we bite we get Rabies, if we sleep we get Babies. What can we do???”
33. Name the female student who used to bring a whole box of Kleenex tissues to the lectures, when she had a cold? She also had a major crush on Michael Abeyratne.
44. Name the female student who was bold enough to go up to Dr Noel Batholameusz, and ask him for the name of his Orchid on a dare.
55. Name the female student who was popularly voted as having the sexiest legs in the batch.
66. Name the doctor who hit the KelaniValley train at the Castle Street Level Crossing with his Mercedes and wondered what the bump was.
77. Name the student who was known as “The pocket edition”.
88. On the 29th of February 1964, several female students declared their love and proposed to a batch mate in a letter that was pinned to the Boy’s Common Room Notice Board by Marker. Name that lucky male student
99. Who was the female who had the cheek to park her Peugeot near the Koch Clock Tower when she came to register as a Medical Student , and had all 4 tyres deflated and her dresses paraded by Blomfontein seniors ?
110. Who was named “The Mighty Atom” by Prof Koch?
111. Who fainted into the arms of a dashing young Intern while assisting at an emergency laparotomy, but recovered just as he was giving her the Kiss of life?
112. After our batch mates visited Devi BalikaVidyalaya on the day of the Law Medical Cricket match in 1963, they were grilled by none other than Pachaya. He asked all the students who were in the vehicle that went to the girls’ school to stand up. Everybody stood up. “So you are all guilty?” said Prof“No Sir”one of them declared The Vehicle was too big to go through the school gates, and I was in the half of the vehicle that was still on the road” Name this Student
113. Name the student who dug Prof Navaratne with her elbow in OT “C” and asked “what is Lubber’s realname?”
114. Name the female student who vowed to marry a boy who’s surname began with one of the 1st five letters of the alphabet
115. Name the student who when asked how much potassium is there in the body at a Physiology signature brought his thumb and fingers together and said “This much” !
116. Name the student who when asked to trace the path of the Ulnar Nerve at an Anatomy Sig, said the Ulnar nerve comes to the elbow and goes this way, and when the Lecturer looked shocked said no ,no, it goes that way.
117. Name the student who sat on the floor of King George’s Hall with a jatawa on his head, and drummed vigorously for RohiniSenaratne to dance
118. Who was the attractive female student who was always chosen to have a venepuncture to get a blood sample by “Prick Perera”
Answers1.Kusuma2.Patas 3.Swyrie 4.Suri 5.Bunter 6.Lareef7.RohiniSenaratne8.Harsha 9.Pramilla10.Primrose 11.Suji12.Lubber 13.Kusuma 14.Malkanthi
15.Srikantha16.Srikantha17.Speedy 18.Manel Mathew