Sunday, April 7, 2019

Creative Spot - INNOVATION and LIFE IN THE UNITED STATES

Sent by Indra Anandasabapathy

The following series of mail box photographs shows this work which has a humorous side. This series excludes
pictures 1& 2 , which are the old fashioned boxes. The rest are creations of a company whose work is 
gathering momentum in this town. 

 Among them  - a lady with a surf board in a beach town

                       - a flamingo

                       -  mail box in front of a cafe

                       


Picture 1

Picture 2













































In front of a physician's office (viewers can guess the speciality!)




5 comments:

  1. This is so interesting! A project I had in mind but never got down to implement it is to show a series of photographs from different parts of the World of names given to Hair dressers. e.g,., Cut and Dry, Curl up and dye, Cut and go, Best head, wax and Wane, Headonizm, British Hairways etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double click to enlarge images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never expected to see such an interesting detour from medical subjects and the presentation of such innovative and interesting array of mail box photographs! And our dear friend and batch mate, Indra, shows us that his talents are so varied. I like the last one the best. But I'm not sure I got the correct interpretation. Is this also a mail box? Zita

    ReplyDelete
  4. The company has evolved into making tune art besides mail boxes. Zita , double click to enlarge image . This one I found in front of an office , I think if you put on your thinking hat the answer will dawn on you.
    Ia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks! Now I understand. I thought of many things. But as it was outside a physician's practice, I said to myself, it must be something surgical. It must be depicting a spine of a human being and it must be a surgeon saying 'we can fix anything, even problems with your spine'! Well I would rather he was tuning some kind of novel musical instrument. Thanks, it is fun! Zita

    ReplyDelete