Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Pram’s Forever 62 Group

Pram’s Forever 62 Group

Pram has been a key figure in promoting regular meetings of our batchmates in Sri Lanka. Whenever overseas friends visit Sri Lanka, she does her best to arrange a social gathering of batchmates and spouses. She has been doing this for years. When she visits London, she does the same, and I am always happy to assist her. Three hearty cheers for Pram! (no objection if this is increased to 6 cheers in line with inflation!)

The Sri Lankan chapter, now called “Forever 62”, last met on the 25th of November 2023 in the Library, Cinnamon Gardens Hotel in Colombo. Here are some photos sent by Pram and Indra (Anandasabapathy).

Try to identify all attendees when commenting, as there will be a special prize for the first correct entry!






8 comments:

  1. Nice to see familiar faces. I hope I can join in a meeting in Feb/March when I am visiting Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harshi and I had a most enjoyable time at the "forever 62" meeting, it was one of the highlights of our visit to Sri Lanka.Everyonr looked the same since I last saw them, in their sixties.
    the world cup final,Aussie v India was discussed in great detail.I was impressed with the ladies input, on the tactics,advantage of winning the toss,effect of the dew etc.
    Pram,thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to to read your comment Bora. Ladies know more about cricketw than the gents are willing to acknowledge!

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see the faces of old friends here. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone when I get there. (Arriving on Jan 11th). I'm hanging out in Hamburg, enjoying a little "down time" awaiting the arrival of my two university going grandkids later this week. Bora and Harshi, will you still be in Colombo when I reach there?
    Bora, one more thing: Don't underestimate the females in anything, not just cricket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pram organised a very grand Christmas party at the Ivy room of the Cinnamon Grand Hotel on the 20th of December which was very well attended (a total exceeding 80 with the spouses). There were a few from abroad as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send us some photos of the Christmas reunion please!

      Delete
  5. Pram promised to sell a small album to each of us

    ReplyDelete