Monday, December 12, 2016

Kangen Water

This was sent in by Sanath Lamabadusuriya.

A friend of mine introduced me to Kangen Water. It is alkaline and consumed extensively in Japan, the country with the highest life expectancy.

For the last month all of us at home have been drinking Kangen Water. I started drinking at a pH of 8.0 and now I am drinking water with a pH of 9.0.Since then, my blood sugars and blood pressure are better (on the same medications), I have lost 3 Kg in weight. I had the first scan for the prostate gland on the 4th of March 2010 and it measured 18 ml. Since then I have had scans annually. On the 15th of March 2015 it measured 27 ml. On the 10th of December 2016 it measured 16 ml.

I get a free supply from a friend of mine who has a machine to produce it. Tap water is fed in to it and it produces 4 kinds of water including alkaline and acid waters. In Japan, the acid water is used to disinfect floors in the operating theatres in hospitals and to wash vegetables etc. prior to cooking. It is also used extensively for wound care and a variety of dermatological diseases.

I thought these facts may be of interest to you all.

5 comments:

  1. It would be nice if the Author can point us to reliable sources to justify this view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanath
    I am glad it works for you. I hope they will evaluate the product further to benefit humanity. It is good that you raise its profile. This will encourage others to do some research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nihal and Mahendra, I have e-mailed you plenty of references regarding Kangen Water. I think the problem of acceptance is that it is so simple
    Sanath

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I met Sanath at a dinner at Senerat's place and he told us about Kangen water, on my return home I went to Google and typed the key words (as I usually do). There was a load of information. I read what I wanted. I know that it is available from Alibaba (you have to order online).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sanath, as this comes from you, I do want to study it in greater detail and tell my two children and other young people about it. I now don't want to change my diet, solid or liquid much, at much more than three score and ten, but if anything can make life better for the younger generation, I am for it! And Lucky, thanks for the references advice.
    Zita

    ReplyDelete