Friday, December 28, 2012

E-Mail and Photo from Speedy

Hi Lucky,

Just to keep the Blog going, I thought you might like to post this picture of the UK contingent in 1991. It was taken at the late Somasunderam's house in Cheadle, Cheshire. As you can see, a few of our colleagues in the picture are no more. I think there are movements afoot to gather as many as possible somewhere sometime in the UK this year.
 
The picture was taken on the 13th of July 1991.
 
Wish you a Happy New Year.
 
Speedy
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Could those who view this identify all and post as a comment. I know most of them but there are few I am not sure of. Speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try:

    Seated L-R: Edwis Samarakoon, Padmini Karunanayake, ????,Pramilla Kannangara, ?????, ?????, Sushila Kanagasabai, Swarna Withana

    Middle Row: Somasundaram, BL, ND, Speedy, Attale, Bora, Sydney, Viswanathan

    Standing: Dambawinne (KDPR), Kunam, Jimmy, Razaque, ????, Tudor

    ReplyDelete