Monday, August 13, 2018

Please help CoMSAA

This is an opportunity to help CoMSAA Support this deserving medical student.

CoMSAA - Colombo Medical School Alumni Association. via gmail.mcsv.net 

09:23 (5 hours ago)
to me

Dear members of COMSAA

We have a student who is fantastic with magic (Thilina Egodage) . He will compete in the Sirasa TV programme Sri Lanka Got Talent (the franchise of the America Got Talent). Please cut and paste the following to obtain more information,
https://www.facebook.com/sirasatvlk/photos/a.143263805699628.27216.142995139059828/2600456136647037/?type=3&theater
Finals are coming up. Voting has started and goes on till 14th August (Tuesday) 10 am (Sri Lankan time). Please help him by voting. You can send ANY number of votes! In order to vote send SMSs in the following manner. Please pass on this message to your contacts!
Type SLGT<space> 4  and SMS to 7788
He will soon go for a Guinness World record too. He is a student who came from Ambalangoda. Throughout he was educated in Ambalangoda. This is absolute talent and brilliance! Excels in Chess, Magic and Karate.

Thank you and Warm Regards!

5 comments:

  1. From the personal e-mails that I have received so far, I gather that some have already done the needful, some have promised support while some have tried but their message had not gone through.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky,
    I belong to the last group.
    I am not on 'facebook'.
    Is there another way??
    Thanks and regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to hm. I have voted today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Lucky,
    Once you register and log into facebook,one would expect to get a barrage of unwanted informations?.Please correct me if I am wrong.I am not a fan of the facebook like my old friend,Razaque.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to say 'hear hear' to that AHTS! I use these famous sites as little as possible for the same reason. So if we can have the direct address to send our humble contributions to by the age old 'writing a cheque' method more of us will consider contributing. Zita

    ReplyDelete