Sunday, March 12, 2017

Batch Reunion 2017 in pictures (Part 1) - Planning Committee and the Atrium of Cinnamon Grand

Pictures from our Batch Reunion 2017 will be sent in parts as there are many of them to choose from. I am very grateful to all my friends, particularly Attale, Chitra, Chira, Indra, Rani, Sriani and Speedy who readily obliged by sending in the pictures they had taken with their cameras. As most of you know, I had a problem with my own camera and hence the delay in sending them out.

The planning process started a long time ago. But I want to start off by recalling the final meeting of the Organising Committee which was held on February 21st, 2017 at Srianee's (Bunter) Colombo residence.



***********************************************************

On Friday 3 March, we met over breakfast in the Atrium of Cinnamon Grand Hotel.













2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to meet my friends. It is so lovely to see so many known faces. Mahen is charming the ladies. Lucky is collecting the cash. Lama is reading a book. Girls are looking elegant. JC is looking around! Harsha wondering what all the fuss is about. Nothing much has changed since medical school??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patas is opening his bag of tricks as he always did for 5 long years

      Delete