Sunday, January 22, 2017

Creative Spot by Mahendra (Speedy) Gonsalkorale



Since I met you Baby.

This song was first recorded by American pianist and singer Ivory Joe Hunter in 1956.
It is a Rhythm and Blues number.

It became popular again in the 1960s when Sonny James released his much acclaimed version

Other notable singers  have been Dean Martin, Pat Boone, Lou Rawls, BB King, Wanda Jackson and Johnny Watson.

I sing to this Dean Martin's karaoke version by KtV entertainments.

Hope you like it.





2 comments:

  1. This is a treat indeed! You are doing a fantastic job and we are going back to our teen years. I remember my mum singing this. It brings back lots of memories. The backing of to this song is very authentic too. Well done! Give us more like this! Zita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy, That was a lot of fun, listening to this old song. You did a great job. I do remember the Pat Boone version very well. I hope to hear more of your singing at the reunion! I am already here in SL . See you soon, Srianee

    ReplyDelete